Tackle Football Deadline to sign up August 17th, cost is $55
- Jersey, Pants with pads, Socks, & Mouthpiece
- Helmet and Shoulder Pads will be provided, but must be returned at the end of the season
- Practices will start in August
- Games will be in September and October
- Season will end with the Bird Dog Football Event in November
Player Evaluation & Uniform Fitting
- 7-8 – Monday, August 21 at 6pm on the C&H Field & Uniform fitting Tuesday August 22nd 3 to 6pm at the Concession Stand
- 9-10 – Tuesday, August 22 at 6pm on the C&H Field & Uniform fitting Tuesday August 23rd 3 to 6pm at the Concession Stand
- 11-12 – Thursday, August 24 at 7pm on the C&H Field & Uniform fitting Tuesday August 23rd 3 to 6pm at the Concession Stand
Team Selection will follow their evaluations in the Concession Stand.
Click Here for the Practice Schedule
- Click here for the Flag Football Rules
- Click here for the 7 to 9 Tackle Football Rules
- Click here for the 10 to 12 Tackle Football Rules
ATTN COACHES: Thank you for all you do!! We really appreciate you volunteering to coach and being a positive role model. Please remember that ALL coaches that participate in games must be certified. Coach certification is MANDATORY!! Your coach application & background check form must be submitted to the Jonathan Broxton Park Office before coach certification. Online coach certification will no longer be reimbursed. No adults are allowed on the field or in the dugout area during games unless they are wearing their recreation department issued coach’s shirt. No Exceptions!!! You will not be issued a coach’s shirt until you have been certified AND have completed & submitted all your paperwork to the Jonathan Broxton Park Office. Also…coach’s shirts will no longer be issued on opening day…so please have all your coaching requirements completed by the required date…or you will not be allowed to coach your team on opening day.
Questions? Please Contact us here:
465 Burke Veterans Parkway
Waynesboro, Georgia 30830
Office: (706) 554-5210.
Visit us on Facebook at BURKE COUNTY RECREATION DEPARTMENT