Coed Flag Football
Coed 4 to 6 Flag Football Deadline to sign up August 17th, cost is $50
- Coed Flag (includes Jersey, Pants, & Mouthpiece)
- Coaches will have the soft shell helmets and flags
- Practices will start in August
- Games will be in September and October
- Season will end with the Bird Dog Football Event in November
Girls Flag Football
Girls Flag Football Deadline to sign up September 7th, cost is $50
- Flag (Includes Flags, Jersey, & Shorts)
- Girls Flag Football: Ages 8-11 & 12-17
Age Control Date: August 30, 2023
- 8-11 year old’s on Tuesday, September 12 at 6pm on Rowell Heating and Air Field
- 12-17 year old’s Tuesday, September 12 at 7pm on Rowell Heating and Air Field
Team Selections will be after evaluations
Uniform Fitting will be Wednesday, September 13 between 3 to 6pm
All participants are required to play in their correct age division…No Exceptions.
All fees must be paid at the time of registration. Those who register after the deadline will be charged a $10 late fee. Players will be put on a waiting list and will be added to teams only if openings become available. Register online or in our office during office hours.
Click Here for the Practice Schedule
Flag Football Rules
- Click here for the Coed Flag Football Rules
- Girls Flag Football Rules coming soon
ATTN COACHES: Thank you for all you do!! We really appreciate you volunteering to coach and being a positive role model. Please remember that ALL coaches that participate in games must be certified. Coach certification is MANDATORY!! Your coach application & background check form must be submitted to the Jonathan Broxton Park Office before coach certification. Online coach certification will no longer be reimbursed. No adults are allowed on the field or in the dugout area during games unless they are wearing their recreation department issued coach’s shirt. No Exceptions!!! You will not be issued a coach’s shirt until you have been certified AND have completed & submitted all your paperwork to the Jonathan Broxton Park Office. Also…coach’s shirts will no longer be issued on opening day…so please have all your coaching requirements completed by the required date…or you will not be allowed to coach your team on opening day.
Questions? Please Contact us here:
465 Burke Veterans Parkway
Waynesboro, Georgia 30830
Office: (706) 554-5210.
Visit us on Facebook at BURKE COUNTY RECREATION DEPARTMENT